Saturday, May 29, 2010

Modeling: Round #2

I'm starting to get the hang of this modeling business. I might have finally discovered that career I've been searching for. A couple of days ago I was back to work.

And so was Andrew.


In case you missed the last time we worked together, you should check it out.

If you remember, last time I made a big mistake. I changed my clothes in-between modeling (a big "no-no" in this business). But this time we planned my wardrobe...and I didn't mess up!

Drum roll please.

*dldldldldldldldldldldldldldldldldl*

(click to enlarge)


As you can see, it is a completely different style than the first one he did. That's because Andrew is not a one-trick pony. He's an artist. And he dabs in many different styles. For example, when I arrived he was working on a Picaso-style painting. He's an amazing guy.


I love this style. He told me the name of it, but I don't remember. Every once in a while he would go wild with the brush -- like Tazmanian-Devil-esque. It was really hard to sit there when that happened because I really wanted to get up and see what he was doing.

It was also really hard to sit there because I convinced myself that my head itched...but if I itched it I would have messed up the wrinkles in my clothes. I wasn't sure if he was painting them at the moment or not.


And as you can probably guess, I didn't get to choose my own pose. Originally I was actually going to stand the entire time. Then he changed his mind.

The entire painting only took a little less than two hours to paint.


I won't be taking this one home for a few reasons. One, he's already given me one. Two, it's too big to fit in my luggage. And three, Andrew doesn't have any paintings or drawings of me. 

I bet he'll hang it in his living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment